I promised my girl Liz that I would do a 25 Facts about me post after reading and commenting on her blog Fitness Blondie. This girl is a firecracker and totally plays up to the role of the blonde bombshell, but don’t let the hair and make-up fool you, she is not a cliche and a total sweetheart! Basically she is my kinda people! If you want to read her 25 facts go here.
So here are my facts in no particular order.
1. I am the baby of the family. I have an older Brother and Sister. I am the favorite! 😉
2. At one time I wanted to be a cop, a private eye, or a crime scene expert. I think because I like solving puzzles.
3. I could care less about the over/under toilet paper debate. Who really cares as long as there is some to wipe your bum?!
4. Along those same lines I don’t get bent out of shape if the guy doesn’t put the seat down. Seriously he has to raise it to pee why can’t you lower it to pee?! Quit being a diva. Just kidding but get some perspective people!
5. I am a total exclamation point junkie, I use it way to much and I don’t care to stop!!!!
6. Grammer – As much as I try to type correctly I don’t stress if there is a typo. Sometimes my mind speaks faster than my hands. I try my best but I am not perfect. Get over it.
7. If I start a puzzle I have to finish it the same day. It will totally bug me and I won’t be able to sleep until finished.
8. One of my Pet Peeves is when stores put only one thing in a bag, such a waste.
9. If I could have a superpower it would be to eat whatever I wanted without gaining weight. True story.
10. I love sleeping in a tent. Hearing the birds in the morning and crickets at night is so soothing. When I was given the choice to sleep on the porch at the Cape house to pitching my tent, I took the tent.
11. I know my Mom was in her 20’s when she went almost completely gray though she says her colorist charges her a lot to call it “blonde”. Sorry Mom. If I didn’t color my hair it would probably be 20% gray too.
12. I have never technically broken any bones but when I was hit by a car while riding my bike I separated my clavicle along with many other injuries.
13. As much as I love to bake I am completely self taught though I have contemplated going to Le Cordon Blue.
14. I read about 1-2 books a week. I like to read for 30 minutes when I wake up and 30 minutes before bed. Are we friends on Goodreads? Currently I am reading The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
15. I will forever be a Daddy’s girl. He has the kindest heart, but he never let us get away with anything.
16. I almost never watch shows when they air. I usually have to DVR everything. The gym and blogging usually takes up my evenings.
17. I bought my home in February 2010 by myself. It is a half duplex and I got it cheap so hoping it becomes a great investment. It is 3 bedrooms and 1-1/2 baths. I have a home gym in my basement which I love for doing workout DVD’s or free weights. It is not all sunshine and roses though, sometimes I feel house poor and wish I could do more improvements.
18. If I only have time to check one social media site it will always be Instagram.
19. I will always own at least one pet. They truly make every day better.
20. I went through this weird phase of reading lots of philosopher/theology/beat poet books. Searching for the meaning of life or something. For example: Tolstoy, Nietzsche, Dostoevsky, Kierkegaard, Kerouac (born in Lowell Mass), Faulkner, Ginsberg. I loved them all for many different reasons but mainly I just loved learning different takes on the meaning of life and the search for inner peace and happiness.
21. I love Trivia. I rock at movie trivia and random pop culture questions. I once wrote out all these 6 ways to Kevin Bacon in a notebook. I am weird.
22.I went to Clark University for Multimedia design but never really used it for a job. It was kinda right before the dot com companies went bust.
23. I once owned so many DVDs that I kept the titles typed up in a Word document in alphabetical order and stored them that way too. OCD much?! I don’t do it anymore though.
24. I love to knit even though I tend to do it in cycles (usually in the winter).
25. In January I will have been blogging for a year! I can’t believe it but I am so grateful for all the great people I have met or talk to on a regular basis. It really is the best community ever!