When I went to Christmas By The Sea in December I asked my best friends and Mom advice on my blog. What I should continue to do, what I should change, any suggestions for new posts and my friend/sister Lynn suggested a Random Acts of Kindness series. She felt it would fit in with the positivity of my blog and who I am as a person. I loved this idea and I want to bring it into the new year and not just during Christmas. So I am planning on starting a series. I am not sure if I will do this weekly or monthly but I will be sharing different Random Acts of Kindness either done by me or by others. I might even turn it into a link-up, we will see.
Here are some of the Acts I will be completing in the coming weeks and months:
1. Bring Coffee to a local Hospitals Nursing Station
2. Knit hats for Cancer Patients and Preemies
3. Pass Out bags to the Homeless or Drop Off at a shelter (bags will include toiletry items)
4. Make fleece jackets and donate to the Animal Shelter
5. Tape a few bucks to the outside of a Redbox so they can enjoy a free movie or two
6. Place rolls of quarters on top of washing machines in a laundromat
So here is where you all come in….
What Random Acts of Kindness would you perform?
I would love your feedback and opinion.