2. What’s something most people wouldn’t know about you? I am really shy when it comes to meeting new people. It takes me a bit to warm up but when I do I can be outgoing.
3. Do you have a Type A or Type B personality? Totally Type A. I wish it wasn’t since it stresses me out more than anything.
4. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would it be? I have so many places on my bucket list. Greece, Australia, and Italy are big ones. Though I want to make it up to Canada soon too!
5. Which celebrity is your fashion idol? I love Jennifer Aniston’s style. She just has a very relaxed classic style.
6. What’s your favourite holiday of the year? Halloween!!! I love dressing up and decorating the house. I pass out the candy to the kids and some have even stopped to take pictures of the house!
6. Nails painted or not? Not, since I bake a lot it is best for that, plus painting them every two days (mine never last) is just a total time suck I just don’t need.
7. Heels or flats? Flats since I walk a lot at work, but I love rocking a pair of heels too for special occasions.
8. What’s your favourite t.v. show? I love so many right now especially with the Fall TV season picking up. I have to DVR pretty much everything and watch on the weekends though. Currently Sons of Anarchy, New Girl, Super Fun Night, Dads, The Voice, Grey’s Anatomy.
9. What’s your idea of a perfect Sunday? Doing absolutely nothing! Never leaving my PJ’s, coffee in the morning. Reading or thinking up new recipes. Reading a book or watching movies. Snuggling up with the pupster!
10. What do you think is your best feature? My smile. I have been nicknamed smiley because I like to smile whenever I can and it cost me a pretty penny too! 😉 Though I have been told my eyes too, not sure why since they are really dark brown.
Thanks again to Renee for nominating me.