I am switching it up this week. I joined a reading Facebook group and we pick a book every month. They ask that we answer questions on our reading habits on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, so here are my answers.
This month’s questions are:
1. What are you reading? Tell us about it! I am currently reading this months pick The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton,
2. Do you find yourself reading more of a particular genre during the heat of summer? I do read a little more beach reads, but I still read a great deal of mystery, romance, and adult lit too.
3. Who are your favorite book villains (either to love or to hate?) I don’t really read books with villains in them. Unless you call the murderers in the mystery novels villains, and there is nothing to like about them.
4. If you could choose one author’s writing powers to harness, who would you choose and why? I’m not sure what it means about powers, but I love the writing of Sue Grafton, Joanne Fluke, and Debbie Macomber. Their ability to tell a story really leaves you feeling like you know the character. They always make me dread waiting for the next book to come out.
5. Do you read one book at a time, or read multiple books at once? I tend to only read one book at a time, otherwise the characters get all jumbled.
6. What are some of your favorite non-fiction books? I don’t really like non-fiction however if I am it is going to be something I can learn from like Dave Ramsey’s book or a funny one like Chelsea Handler or Tina Fey’s book.
What are you reading?
What type of books do you tend to read the most?