In Honor of St. Patrick’s Day I am bringing you an easy recipe to help you get into the spirit. It can easily be put together in just over 30 minutes.
I used the Sandies Shortbread cookies with Pecans but you can use the options without pecans if you prefer. If Pistachio is not your thing you can use a vanilla, french vanilla, cheesecake or coconut cream flavor and add green food coloring.
This would be a great dessert for your corned beef and cabbage dinner. Remember everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day! 😉
How are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day?
Are you wearing green today?
- Shortbread Cookies ~ 1 oz box of Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix and 2 cups milk ~ 8 oz tub of Cool Whip ~ Toffee Toppings
- Make pudding according to the packaging.
- Allow to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Crush up the shortbread cookies.
- Spoon the crushed cookies into the bottom of a serving cup or bowl.
- Top with the pistachio pudding
- Sprinkle a bit of the toffee bits onto the pudding.
- Top it all off with the whipped cream, and a few toffee bits. Voila!