So I ignored this blog for awhile but it was all in the name of spending time with family, and enjoying my vacation. I still have four more days and I still have to get my decorations put away and clean my house. Hopefully I will still spend a lot of the time reading and just relaxing. I got a new laptop for Christmas and since it is Windows 8, I am still trying to figure out how it works.
I went to my brother’s for Christmas Eve after dropping Seamus off at my Dad’s house. We had dinner before the girls headed to bed to wait for Santa. I couldn’t really sleep so I read most of the night, thanks to their dog wanting to cuddle.
Being able to see the girls reaction on Christmas morning was so much fun. Every year is the best Christmas ever for them, and it’s just adorable.
* Getting ready to make sugar cookies for Santa
* Double-fisting cheese sandwiches
* Excited for their stockings
* Barbie remote control car – total score
* The Chocolate Cherry trifle I made for dessert
* The reason I didn’t sleep. Yes, she chose the middle of the couch to sleep.
After opening up gifts on Christmas Day I headed over to my Dad’s to see Seamus and to relax for a bit. I then walked next door to my best friends house to celebrate with them for a bit. After, I had dinner with my Dad before finally heading home for the night.
* They got a new puppy and he is adorable
* Her cousin helping with the loom I got her
If you recall from last week I was working on a DIY project that was a gift for Christmas. I gave it to my brother and SIL so I was free to post about it. I put it on Instagram so I apologize for the repost but this is the finished project.
I didn’t take many pictures this weekend but I had over 30 of Seamus, go figure.
How was your Christmas?
Linking up with Biana from B Loved Boston.