Well Winter decided to play a trick on us again and drop down into the single digits and dump some more snow on us. I ended up going home early yesterday to deal with oil delivery. I really didn’t get anything done though other than warming up my house. I did finish one knit hat that was requested and then I need to start the second one. So since I was unproductive I am just going to dump some random confessions on you, since I spent my nightly blogging time shoveling.
* Speaking of snow I hate it. Really the only time I love it is when you are in sweats, curled up on the couch with lots of blankets and hot cocoa. Having to walk in it, drive in it, shovel it just plain stinks.
* Due to the above, if it wasn’t for my family I would have moved to Texas already. Besides being warmer almost all the time, the people are just so friendly which is like Disneyland to me! This is our forecast for the week. Really?!
* In college I was cutting a frozen bagel with a butter knife (dishes were dirty) and I sliced my hand between my index and middle finger. I slapped a gauze pad on it and went to class but when it wouldn’t stop bleeding I went to the clinic. I ended up with 4 stitches! Lesson learned!
* I have gotten two emails recently from fellow bloggers that really just warmed my soul. Either asking for help or telling me they liked how positive I am. I really have no desire to be “blog famous” I just really want to add a little light to darker days, share my stories, and help others so it really meant a lot. I like helping people and when I get a change to do that it makes me happy!
* As happy go lucky as I can be, I still am really a grouch until I have had my coffee. Okay maybe not a grouch because i just mumble and won’t talk till it kicks in. Better for everyone involved!
Well that is all my brain can handle at this point. I am still a little frozen.
What are your confessions?