Well, I guess that is not true because I am going to confess a few things but really I have just wanted to say that for awhile now. So here are my confessions….
– I recorded the Bachelor Wedding, so I finally got to watch it on Monday. I was a little creeped out by Sean and the lingerie store then talked down to his crotch. I am all about men buying lingerie for their women but I don’t want to watch it on TV. Creep factor. They are super cute together though so I will give him a pass.
– I am kinda a nerd when it comes to books! I won a Goodreads giveaway and received an Advanced Reader’s Edition of Doing Harm by Kelly Parsons. It doesn’t come out officially until 2.4.14. I am excited to read it and will most likely do a review.
– For most of my life I have always been insecure about my looks. Never feeling like I was pretty let alone beautiful. I saw this on Facebook and I think it is so important to teach young girls to feel beautiful.
– My car is a mess thanks to how cold it has been and not having time to vacuum and clean it. I got the OCD bug to as least dust my dashboard. So this morning I
am an idiot didn’t have my coffee yet and I sprayed detailer spray onto my cold dashboard to which it immediately froze. Yeah, I know! DUMB!
– I have been doing P90X3 for about 3 weeks now and I am now getting bored with it. Tony Horton is really annoying the crap out of me now too. I think I may just go back to the gym. I miss lifting heavy ass weight and running. I want to be so sore I can’t walk!
– One of my goals for this year was to stress less and feel overwhelmed less. I am totally failing at this right now. I made a list of so many recipes and other posts I want to do but so far I haven’t been able to spend a weekend getting a bunch of them done. I haven’t had a completely free weekend once this year. I am hoping I can get this done in one of the next few weeks.
What are some of your confessions?