Happy Humpday everyone! I am back to work and have a lot of work to catch up on so it may take me a bit to get caught up however I have a few confessions to make so read on…
* I confess that I am working today even though it is snowing like crazy and I got stuck in the snow at one point on the way.
* I confess that even though I am a positive upbeat person things still get me down. Like my basement being gutted and having to pay over $1000 for plumbing. It is going to be a long process and waiting for the insurance to pay so I can get started on the repairs will take weeks.
* I confess that even after almost 12 hours of people in and out of my house I was talking to the plumber and he said “I can tell you are a positive person because you are still able to smile even after a long day” and that made me smile even more.
* I confess it could have been a lot worse and for that I am grateful. I can afford the repairs, even if I don’t want to pay them. My house will get new flooring in the basement and a new ceiling. The bathroom will be re-done and will be better for when I want to sell.
* I confess there is always a silver lining in every bad situation you just have to find it.
What are your confessions?
Linking up with Kathy at Vodka and Soda for Humpday Confessions.