I know, another weekend gone and it was not long enough. One of these weekends I will spend it at home never once leaving my house. This weekend was not that weekend, and April is almost filled with activities. So what did I do with my time…
1. I got a Reward Card from Victoria Secret and it was burning a hole in my pocket. So I ordered a new Maxi Dress. I got free shipping since it was over $50.00 but I basically only had to pay for what shipping would have been, so it was a total score.
2. I headed down to the South Shore to celebrate my Dad’s Birthday. He hates having his picture taken but I did post a birthday post to him here. My niece was so good taking a nap earlier she got two Marshmallows.
3. Unlike the younger one she does not really care to have her picture taken, but she is so adorable.
4. I kinda fell asleep on the couch. I spent the morning cleaning like a fiend so I was a little tired. This was taken just after waking up. Can you tell I was sleeping?
5. We ordered from the Texas Roadhouse for Dinner. I had their critter salad which was so good but I only ate half of it.
6. We had ice cream cake and the little one was enjoying it enough to show me.
7-8. I experimented in the kitchen on Sunday and came up with a PB&J and a Fluffernutter pie. Recipe coming soon.
I spent a lot of time reading on Sunday trying to catch up on the 5 books I got from the library. I also did a lot of cleaning and went grocery shopping. Relaxing but busy.
How was your weekend?
Linking up with Leeann from Join the Gossip