I am part of the Bigs and Little program for bloggers and we get paired together to try and help each other learn and grow! So I would like to introduce you to my Little. Lisa from Meanderings, Adventures, and Crafty Inspirations is currently living in Peru and is sharing her adventures. So go check her out and show some love!! She also nominated me for another Liebster Award so see my answers below.
My Questions for Others:
1. What’s your middle name? Lee
2. What’s the newest blog you are excited to read? I read a lot of blogs and don’t want to single one out over the others. They all bring something to the table!
3. What’s your favorite dessert? I love the Low Carb cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
4. What was your best costume (Halloween or otherwise) EVER? I get the most compliments on my Day of the Dead costume.
5. If you could speak another language what do it be? Why? I have always wanted to learn to speak Italian. It is the language of love after all.
6. Your dream vacation: I absolutely want to travel to Italy, Greece and to Australia. Being somewhere near water and sand and a cabana boy!
7. Share one aspirations you want to complete in your life. I would love to work for myself one day! Maybe a bakery!
8. Where are you most content? I am most content at home. I think my home is comfortable and inviting and I get to relax. Second would be near water.
9. What song makes you really happy? I guess anything by Ray LaMontagne. Such a great voice!
10. What song is playing now or the last song you listened to? Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
11. Where do you prefer: city, country, mountains, or beach? Why? I much prefer the beach and mountains. Combine the two and I am golden!
What would be your answers to some of the above questions? Share in the comments section!
SMD @ Life According to Steph says
Ray LaMontagne sings like an angel!
Greece and Italy are tops on my list of places to go.
Your Day of the Dead makeup is fierce!
His voice can put me to sleep it is so soothing!! I must got to both like soon!! I love Halloween, I am not sure how I can top that one though.
that day of the dead costume is crazy awesome!! and love Radioactive!
Thanks!! It was one of my favorite costumes! Did I just impress the music guru???!! 🙂
My coworker was signing Radioactive all day today and I kept telling her to stop (jokingly) as it was now stuck in my head. Finally around noon I got it out of my head but not because you listed it above it’s back stuck in my head! Haha – good song though, I agree!!
What a cool program your apart of!
Let’s count the number of typos in my comment above! HA. Sorry!
It is such a catchy tune!! It is not a bad song to get stuck in your head though! You’re welcome! 😉 It is a really great program to learn and grow from each other.
Lisa Navarra says
Ohh great answers! I love that you want to have your own business. I’d also like to start some type of art cafe someday 🙂 And just remembering cheesecake yummm…Thanks for the blog love!
Thanks!! Yes, I would love my own bakery! An Art Cafe sounds amazing!