This week has been a struggle, it’s been really busy at work and I’ve had a headache every day this week. I know, whah whah woah is me. So today I bring you light and fun.
Last week Heather posted this fun Q&A and I loved the questions, and she gave me permission to post it so here are my answers.
1. What movie deserves a sequel? Are sequels ever better than the original? I wouldn’t want to ruin my favorites with a bland follow-up, so none.
2. What one toy would you like to throw repeatedly at a brick wall? Anything that makes a ton of noise.
3. What is one thing a woman should never do? Settle for less that she deserves
5. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Fruity Pebbles
6. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got? My mother
7. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias? Holly Golightly
8. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you? There are so many moments but when someone does something just to make me happy is so nice. A gift on my birthday, a text to say hello. It all matters.
9. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose? Audrey Hepburn – not only a film and fashion icon she was also a big humanitarian.
12. What is your favorite potato chip flavor? Salt and Vinegar
13. If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go? I would probably go to the 50’s. I am kind of old fashioned and I think I would fit right in.
14. What is your most impressive car repair skill? I can change a tire and I check my fluids regularly. Everything else I leave to the professionals.
15. What is the best sports stadium/arena you have been to? Duh, Gillette Stadium.
16. What would you refuse to do for one million dollars? Eat weird food. The only reason I didn’t tryout for Fear Factor.
17. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television? The Family Stone, Dirty Dancing, Elf or P.S. I Love You
18. What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with? Abraham Lincoln
19. If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick? It used to be The 99 Restaurant but they have gotten better. I don’t really eat a lot of fast food.
20. What is one thing you refuse to share? My closet 😉
21. If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from? Slight OCD and trust issues.
22. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, what would you choose? Muscle & Fitness Hers or Fitness
23. What makes you really sleepy? Not getting enough sleep, duh! Oh and too many carbs.
24. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant? Slow service or absent server. I have been a waitress and it’s not their fault the kitchen is slow but it is your fault if you don’t communicate with people.
25. What do people do too much of today? Look or play with their phones. I am guilty of this myself at times.
If you could ask me a question what would it be?
Leave it in the comments and I’ll do a follow-up post.