Is it really Wednesday?! It feels like this week is flying by quickly. So let’s get right to the confessions…
* Ever since my concussion I have had trouble with balance and Focus T25 really tested it. I looked like I was stumbling out of a bar on New Years Eve. Not pretty! I burned over 500 calories between T25 and P90X3 but hoping to burn more once I get used to some of the moves.
* In High School I was voted Most Likely to Host a Talk Show! Surprising I know. Does a blog count? Gotta have goals! 😉
* I still don’t know how to add my posts to Google+, anyone know how? Teach me your ways!! NOTE: I saw a tutorial on Pinterest and now I can’t find it. I think I got it but will wait to see if it works.
* I am a sucker for a good cause! I broke my No Spend January twice so far! Once with a donation to the Young and Brave Foundation and once to the Girl Scouts selling cookies (I left the cookies).
* I haven’t seen a spider in my house in like 2 months, I know it is winter and all but I am getting a little paranoid about the statistic on how many spiders a person eats in a year! Weird I know, welcome to my brain!
* When I type the word together, I still say it out in my head TO.GET.HER. Thank you 2nd grade teacher for that trick.
* The desire to get another dog is so high I am finding it so hard to resist. I am afraid of how bent out of shape Seamus might get. I also want to get a bigger yard and house first which might takes a few years but this face……
Well that is all I have for now. So excited to share with you tomorrow my first Random Act of Kindness of the year! Also don’t forget to enter Helene’s Birthday Giveaway for $205 Paypal Cash here.
Linking up with Liz from Fitness Blondie