This weekend went by way too quickly. I even had a three day weekend too. Friday was my Dad’s birthday, so we spent the day together with family. Saturday I went shopping to like a million stores. To those who know me, I really don’t like shopping. I like to get in and get out as quickly as possible. Going to a store and not finding what I was loooking for is a total bummer and waste of time. Luckily I live in a town that has a lot of stores within a few block radius. Let’s just say wine was enjoyed by the end of the day! Sunday was a day of cleaning, crafts, cooking for the week and catching up on my emails. A perfect relaxing ending to the weekend.
1. On the way to Disney on Ice with my nieces, they were so excited. oddly this was my Dad’s birthday celebration.
2. Beauty and the Beast.
3. Isn’t she the cutest?!! Those big green eyes and those cheeks! So in love with her.
4. This was on the way home. Too much excitement wore them out!!
5. Saturday consisted of about 5 hours of shopping. This was my haul!!
6. Seamus got a bone shaped basket for all his toys, just part of the shopping extravaganza!
7. It started to snow again, even Seamus got a little on him.
8. A little wine, hummus, and celery to weather the storm! He-he an inch of snow counts as a storm, right?
9. Sunday was all about crafting! Starting, finishing, and planning. So relaxing. Come back on Thursday for my craft tutorial.
What did you do this weekend? Would love to hear from you.