This weekend started off with more snow, in which I ended up pulling a muscle in my back using my snow plow, so it was a very low-key weekend for me. I went shopping, duh even with a bad back this can be accomplished though I do not recommend it. I ended up having to bend down and breathe deeply in the middle of the mall, till the pain subsided. I got a few weird looks for that one! Oh well! Sunday was spent prepping all my food for the week. Spring is coming and summer not to far behind so time to get my beach body ready!!
1. I have been looking for a new purse for months, I wanted something with pockets on the outside for my phone and I actually wanted black or brown since I don’t switch purses based on outfits. Then I saw this beauty and couldn’t resist…Yellow is my favorite color!
2. Shoe shopping was next and these were not what I was looking for but at 70% off I couldn’t resist. Love them!!
3. My back was really acting up after that shopping trip and so it was a lazy night with a heating pad, wine and a movie. That movie getting me laughing every time.
4. Sunday was even more lazy. I didn’t leave the house all day. Took a few naps and some pain pills. Seamus woke me up with his heavy breathing and death stare. I think he wanted more food. Isn’t he so adorable?!
5. Sunday is my meal prep day so I had my steak in the crock pot, chicken in the oven then I steamed a bunch of veggies. I love starting the week with one less thing to worry about.
What did you do this weekend? Would love to hear from you.
Linking up with Sami at Sami’s Shenanigans and Leann at Join the Gossip .
Leave a Reply