Happy Monday! I am not hating it as much as usual, maybe it is because it is a 3 day work week. It could be the mass amounts of family time and food on the horizon, it could be the crazy giddiness I am feeling for this time of year. I know you can slap me, I make myself sick. I can’t lie though it was so cold and it snowed a little and I just wanted to snuggle with Seamus but it was still perfect.
1. The morning started out like most weekends…shopping!! I hit up Michael’s for some yarn for a few projects I am doing as gifts. I also got a few new pieces for my Christmas village when it gets put together next weekend. Library and grocery shopping was next.
2. I made a yummy salad for lunch. Lettuce, cucumbers, pears, tomato, red onion and walnuts.
3. I made some Gluwein (mulled wine) while watching Christmas movies. I originally had this in Germany and I was hooked. It is really strong too but sweet.
4. I let Seamus out before bed and noticed a small dusting of snow!!
5. I went to a craft fair and there was over 130 vendors showing their goods. They even had a map so you could find everything. I ended up getting 2 gifts and one small item for a filler to a gift. I would share but the people I got them for may be reading.
6. It was really cold and the weather channel was forecasting snow. It started to flurry but stopped really soon after it started.
7. Just walking back to my car and my nose was already red. Rudolph called and asked for his nose back!
8. Lunch was a little random but really good. Lean top sirloin beef, corn, and cucumber with some green tea with lemon.
The rest of the day was spent cleaning, making dog treats and watching Christmas movies, then the Patriots game. Oh and knitting….
How did you spend your weekend?