Is it really Thursday already? Seems the week is flying thanks to having Monday off. I am feeling really accomplished this week which is always a good feeling. Heather from My Little HEA posted her four things and since I liked the categories I figured I would share my answers.
2. Lee Lee
4. Brat – Okay only my brother uses that one.
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1. The Family Stone – I actually watched it last weekend.
2. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
3. Wedding Crashers
4. Elf – One of my absolute favorites
Four Things in My Purse
1. A notebook for my to-do lists
2. Lip Gloss – about 30, it’s an addiction
4. Old Navy Cash
2. Ohio – Go Buckeyes
4. That is it actually but I would love to live in Maine or Texas one day
Four Favorite Drinks
1. Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper
2. Coffee – Iced or Hot I don’t mind
3. Green Tea
1. Steak – If it wasn’t so expensive I’d eat it everyday. Sorry my veggie friends.
2. Salad – I really do love it – This Bacon Big Mac Cheeseburger Salad needs to be made again soon!
3. Peanut Butter
1. North Carolina – Part I and II
3. Texas – This was for work and I need to go back
I’ve been to like 26 of the US States some just driving through, some for work some for fun.
Four Places I Love to Shop
2. Home Goods
3. Lowe’s – Life of a homeowner and a quazi builder
4. Old Navy – They have been on fire lately
Four Places I’d Like to Travel
I have so many places I want to go so this one isn’t fair.
Four TV Shows I’m Currently Watching
1. Monica The Medium – I know but it gets me teary I am hooked
2. Kevin At Work
3. Public Morals
4. Fear The Walking Dead
Four Things I’m Looking Forward to in 2015
1. Halloween – I already have my costume planned out
2. Baking some fun new pies and desserts
3. Signing up for a woodworking class – technically the class won’t be until January 2016 but I’ll sign up.
4. Christmas By The Sea with my best girls.
Tell me 4 things about you in the comments!